By consulting, reading, or browsing this web site you are bound to the conditions that follow:
- This web site does not collect or retrieve personal data. However, under your expressed consent, you may be contacted via e-mail (or phone call if you so prefer) to confirm appointments, receive offers or promotions from this office and this office only.
- Although we make our best effort to keep the information in this site balanced and unbiased, we (the developer, web master, and site's owner) cannot and will not be held responsible for any damage or injury you may incurr into, for it's your decision to take the advise of this web site and look for alternative medicine-oriented treatments. Any such decision should be taken with the aid of a your primary health provider.
- This web site promotes a natural way for taking care of your health. We do not promote, support, endorse, and much less promise "miraculous," "definitive," or "ultimate" solutions or treatments for your illness.
- Our services are a complement to those administered by your physician or primary health care provider. You should always consult with your physician or primary health care provider before engaging in any form of alternative treatments.
- Usually a lawyer or attorney will recomend you to seek treatment from a business like ours. It's your responsiblity to make sure that we meet the minimum requirements set by your legal advisor before using our services. If during your treatment you learn that our office does not meet one or more of such requirements, you are solely responsible for letting us know so we can either immediately stop your treatment or try to meet such requirements.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.